Core Values & Mission
We care deeply about educational equity, empowerment, accessibility, and innovation.
Statement of Core Values
1. We are passionate about the power of education to transform lives, communities and nations.
2. We care deeply about educational equity and making language learning accessible to all by eliminating barriers of race, ethnicity, gender, age, class, educational attainment, income, and location.
3. We are committed to empowering individuals and their communities to develop and sustain themselves through education.
4. We care deeply about human dignity and believe that all humankind have a God-given right to pursue lives of freedom, purpose, and self-fulfillment.
5. We care deeply about people’s dreams of better lives through English language learning and believe that this skill is a 21st century passport out of poverty and a tool for building skilled workforces, as well as fulfilling personal hopes and dreams.
6. We are strongly committed to working toward digital inclusion globally and using new technologies to solve old problems.
We exist to fulfill the dream of learning English for speakers of other languages locally and globally.
We bring people and technology together to eliminate traditional barriers to English language learning for speakers of other languages. Through global partnerships and sustainable computerized language labs in under-resourced communities, I Want to Learn to Learn English Language Labs provides fast and easy access to English for speakers of other languages regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, age, class, educational attainment, or ability to pay.