How You Can Make a Difference
If you are looking to be part of a global social change initiative, this is it. If you are committed to educational equity and empowerment through education, your participation in this project will extend that commitment to others without access to the tools to make their dreams for a better life come true.
You can impact the lives of thousands of people over the years by deciding today to partner with IWLE to open the doors to the global schoolhouse at a lab site in Honduras in 2009.
Here are ten ways you can get involved in this high impact project:
1. Join our Resource Partner Network by sponsoring a lab.
2. Donate to IWLE’S ELLF—English Language Learning Fund.
3. Start an IWLE Chapter in your area.
4. Sponsor a fundraising event.
5. Make an introduction.
6. Let us know about a U.S. newcomer neighborhood that might benefit from a Neighborhood Language Lab.
7. Join our Volunteer Online Coach Network to support, encourage, and help teach one of IWLE’s English language learners from home, school, or work.
8. Travel with a Visiting Team to a Neighborhood Lab to help with installation, maintenance, onsite coaching, or just to visit and see firsthand the impacts of English language learning.
9. Donate to IWLE’s I Will Scholarship Fund at $250 per language learner.
10. Subscribe to the i.connect newsletter to stay current on IWLE’s activities, stories from Neighborhood Labs and Resource partners, and events in your area.